These 5 good habits will boost your health and very essential
these are very basic things everyone should keep in mind
1. stretch regularly : Learn to do stretching exercises when you wake up. It boosts circulation and digestion. circulation also reduces back pain and other kind of pains. it also increases activeness while working and strengthen the muscles.
2. Importance of breakfast: we are always not concern about the breakfast but Studies show that eating a proper breakfast is one of the most positive things you can do if you are trying to lose weight. breakfast gives you require energy at that time when your intestine requires essentially early around 9 AM. A balanced breakfast includes fresh fruit or fruit juice, a high-fibre breakfast cereal, low-fat milk or yogurt, wholewheat toast.
3. Neurobics: In a very easy way neurobics basically refers to the exercise to the mind . new and challenging task that requires more attentions and some force on nerves of mind boost the power of mind. researchers coined the term ‘neurobics’ for tasks which activate the brain’s own biochemical pathways and to bring new pathways online that can help to strengthen or preserve brain circuits.
some basic nerobics are brushing your teeth with other hand , change your route you usually go and complete some work based on your senses like Turing on light without seeing the circuit board etcs. People with mental agility tend to have lower rates of Alzheimer’s disease and age-related mental decline.
4. spirituality: meditation on daily basis improves your mental and physical health cause source of every kind of energy is mind so improving mind is necessary. some studies also says that patient who were on prayer recoverd easily from illness than those who were not. so sitting in meditation peacfully without any kind of negative thougts very helpful.
5. Pure water: drinking quality water is also important dont drink energy drink or any kind of soft drind while you are excercising. stay always hydrated because excercise can cause you dehydration. also not much amount of water shoud be intaken.While you might need energy drinks for long-distance running, in shorter exercise sessions in the gym, your body will burn the glucose from the soft drink first, before starting to burn body fat. Same goes for eating sweets.